- ―Homer's catchphrase
Homer Simpson is a character in The Thomas Simpson Show.
History of this character is unknown.
Homer's personality is one of frequent stupidity, dimwitted-ness, selfishness, laziness, and explosive anger; one might say it is that of the "Average Joe". He also suffers from a short attention span which complements his intense but short-lived passion for hobbies, enterprises and various causes. Despite his family flaws, he is a loving father and husband, even if he can be ignorant or oblivious to families feelings and ideas. When he thinks he has let anyone he loves down, it really does effect him, and in the end, will do anything for them. Another contribute to his "Working Joe" persona was that he has also shown to be sensitive about his masculinity; being initially upset over Marge becoming a police officer as he though it made her "the man of the house", as well as refusing to call a contractor when Marge wanted her kitchen remodeled as to not emasculate his pride.
- Brian Griffin (Best Friend)
- Lenny Leonard (Best Friend)
- Carl Carlson (Best Friend)
- Moe (Best Friend)
- Barney Gumble (Best Friend)
- Peter Griffin
- Thomas Simpson
This characters' enemies are unknown.
- The Treasure Of Goodland
- James Coming Through!
- Anything Goes (Mentioned)
- Thomas' Old Girlfriend
- A White Labrador Can Love A French Poodle
- The Power Of The Care Bears
- Fun And Cheekiness Together
- Narrow Gauge Vs Minimum Gauge
- The Stowaways From Greenpatch
- The Fat Man And The Yellow Fatso
- No trivia.