- "Maybe you should show Gordon that your the best engine too."
The plot for this episode is unknown.
- Thomas Simpson
- Percy (First Appearance)
- Ryan (Cameo)
- Thomas The Tank Engine (Cameo)
- Zoey (First Appearance)
- Mike (Mentioned)
- Number One (First Appearance)
- Lenny (First Appearance)
- Carl (First Appearance)
- Ten Cents (Mentioned)
- Thomas Muller as The Characters
- Dan Castellaneta as Homer (Singing)
- The title is based off of Gordon's catchphrase "Express Coming Through!"
- This episode reveals Thomas's ringtone — Thomas The Tank Engine's theme.
- The events of the episode are later referenced in The Tram Engine Who Could
- The Simpsons Episode Homer The Great is mentioned by Thomas
- When Gordon says "Ha, you two could never do that," a large gap is left after his sentence.
- A gap is shown after the title card in the intro.
- When Bert says "they're common around here!" his sentence is quiet.