"Narrow Gauge Vs Minimum Gauge" is the 11th episode of The Thomas Simpson Show.
The Narrow Gauge engines compete against the small engines to see who can do their work better.
Star moves in to the palace, after nearly destroying her old Earth Home Thomas lets her move in to the palace, but it leads to weird things happening.
- Thomas Simpson
- Thomas The Tank Engine
- Annie & Clarabel (Sodor intro)
- Harold (Sodor intro)
- Emily (First Appearance)
- Star (First Appearance)
- Sir Handel
- Cheer (Mentioned)
- The Prince (Mentioned)
- The Island of Sodor
- The Minimum Gauge Junction
- Blue Mountain Quarry
- The Goodland Palace
- Mewni (Flashback)
- St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses (Mentioned)
No songs in this episode.
- Thomas Muller as most of the characters
- Daniel as Stanley
- Eden Sher as Star (Stock Audio)
- Grey Griffin as Queen Butterfly (Stock Audio)
- Alan Tudyk as King Butterfly (Stock Audio)
- John Hasler as Thomas The Tank Engine (Stock Audio)
- Daniel takes over the role of Stanley.
- Star has a flashback that uses edited stock footage Star Comes to Earth.
- Stock footage from The Other Side Of The Mountain is used.
- This is the first episode where The Magic Dimension is identified, and the first mention of the Prince being from The 3rd Dimension.
- Thomas has the wrong whistle sound at the start.
- Thomas' whistle can be heard when it shows Edward in Goodland.
- When Sir Handel first appears he has Sunshine's voice.
- Daniel's name in the opening credits gets misspelt
No video available.