"The Tram Engine Who Could" is the sixth episode of The Thomas Simpson Show.
The plot for this episode is unknown.
- Thomas Simpson
- The Fat Controller (Mentioned)
- Henrietta (Cameo)
- Thomas The Tank Engine
- Bertie (First Appearance)
- Annie & Clarabel (Annie speaking; Clarabel cameo)
- Stanley (First Appearance, cameo)
- Share (Cameo)
- Thomas Muller as The Characters
- Rob Rackstraw as Toby (Stock Audio)
- John Hasler as Thomas The Tank Engine (Stock Audio)
- Teresa Gallagher as Annie (Stock Audio)
- Keith Wickham as Bertie (Stock Audio)
- Scott McNeil as Grumpy (Stock Audio)
- Ashleigh Ball as Oopsy (Stock Audio)
- Oopsy has a flashback that uses edited stock footage from "All You Need Is..."
- Stock footage and audio is used from Sodor's Legend Of The Lost Treasure
- Stock audio is used from "All You Need Is..."
- This is the second episode footage from the model era of Thomas & Friends
- This episode reviles Grumpy's ringtone is the Adventures In Care-A-Lot theme song.
- The title is a reference to the book The Little Engine Who Could.
- The events of James Coming Through! are mentioned.
- The episode only has Thomas & Friends and Care Bears characters making it the first episode that uses only characters from two shows.
- The episode was originally titled "The Ryan Who Could." However, Thomas decided to center it on Toby instead, renaming it to "The Tram Engine Who Could."
- Oopsy has Percy's voice.