Thomas Simpson is the team leader of The Thomas Simpson Team.
At the age of 8, Thomas was sent against his will by Homer to go have fun on Halloween with the Simpsons kids. Thomas got lost from Bart and Lisa after nearly getting kidnapped. Thomas found himself at a giant chocolate factory not knowing it's the one he's afraid of, and he attempted to find someone to help him but the owner knows of his fear of the factory and tried to harm him.
Quickly, a blonde girl helped him out of the factory and away from the horrible owner and the progress Thomas gains a chocolate scar. The girl revealed that her name is Dawn and told him that she likes to keep people safe, Thomas thanked her and left but Dawn decided to go with him just to keep him safe.
Creating The Thomas Simpson Team
After turning 9, Thomas decided to make a team with the best good Characters and a land where good can live in peace. Homer, Dawn and Francine joined the team to assist Thomas, while Homer suggested that Springfield should be in the land. Thomas then travelled to the Island of Sodor to see if the engines wanted to join the team and they agreed.
Thomas then tried to think of names but couldn't think of any. Dawn suggested that he name it after himself, and James suggested that he should call the land Goodland and thought that Sodor should be in the land too. Thomas agreed to both ideas, and his job as team leader began.
Thomas is a natural leader and the perfect King of Goodland, knowledgeable of how to keep it safe from The Prince and other evil forces.
He is a social outcast, but is respected by nearly every character in The Magic Dimension, and has friends that love him like Dawn, Sierra, James, Brian and Homer.
Thomas is sweet hearted, he's always trying to be nice to anyone meets. He has a tensest to shorten characters names like Zoey as Zo, Toby as Tob and Blossom as Bloss.
- The Great Queen (Mother)
- The Great King (Father)
- Stan Smith (Adopted Father)
- Miss Piggy (Godmuppet)
- Francine Smith (Adopted Mother)
- Zoey Muller (Twin Sister)
- Dawn Muller (Sister)
- Gina Muller (Sister)
- Steve Smith (Adopted Brother)
- Nutsy (Adopted Daughter)
- Thomas The Tank Engine (Best Friend)
- Star Butterfly (Best Friend)
- Dawn Aztec (Close Friend)
- Serena (Close Friend)
- Adam Lloyd (Close Friend)
- Grumpy Bear
- Cheer Bear
- Sierra Tomic
- Edward The Blue Engine
- James The Red Engine
- Oopsy Bear
- Funshine Bear
- Brian Griffin
- Homer Simpson (Former Caretaker)
- Percy The Small Engine
- Gordon The Big Engine
- Henry The Green Engine
- Toby The Tram Engine
- Oliver The Great Western Engine
- Donald and Douglas
- Sir Handel
- The Treasure Of Goodland
- James Coming Through!
- Anything Goes
- A Koala Can Save Someone's Life
- Thomas' Old Girlfriend
- The Tram Engine Who Could
- A White Labrador Can Love A French Poodle
- The Power Of The Care Bears
- Fun And Cheekiness Together (Mentioned)
- Narrow Gauge Vs Minimum Gauge
No songs are performed by this character.
- Thomas sometimes acts like Henry, which gave him the nickname "The Human Henry."
- Thomas Simpson is named after the creator of the show, Thomas Muller, along with the surname of Homer Simpson (who also appears in the series).
- Thomas's ringtone is Thomas The Tank Engine's theme.
- Thomas takes on the last name of his former care takers.
- He keeps the name Piggy from Miss Piggy looking after him, Griffin after the Griffin family looking after him and Simpson after the Simpsons took care of him.
- However, he doesn't have the last name Smith even though Francine (and sometimesStan) take care of him.